Services & Fees
Tables, chairs, and white linens
Lake and dock access
Event bar service can be arranged or provide your own alcohol
Couple's dressing room
Overnight suite on site
Courtyard for outdoor activities
Use of whiskey barrels for cocktail/cake table, guest book, etc.
Lulabelle’s Ice Cream Shop on location
Parking by event center plus additional lot
Event tent rental information available
Rates & Fees
(200 and under guest count)
May through August 2024
* Full Weekend- $4200
* Thursday - Saturday
* Friday - Sunday
The 3-day all-inclusive price includes full use of the property for 3 days including the couple's dressing room,
overnight suite, bar area use, walk-in cooler, kitchen use, and courtyard.
*Ala Carte Wedding:
Single Day 9 a.m. to 1 a.m. - $2500
(Single-day is only available for micro weddings, under 100 guests)
Bar use fee - $200
Kitchen use fee - $100
Couple's dressing room - $100
Overnight suite - $100
Off-Season Wedding (September, October, April)
We are closed November through March
$3500 Full weekend (amenities as above)
$2000 Single Day (additional use fees as above Ala Carte)
* Booking fee: Half of rental fee due upon contract signing. Remaining half due 90 days prior to event.
* Damage retainer: $500 due 90 days prior to event (incidentals are deducted from this fee and balance returned to you 7 days following event).
* Tablecloth rental $10/table
*Event cleanup crew - $250 (includes Lake House staff cleanup during the event)
Non-wedding events (up to 100 people) to include bridal and baby showers, conferences, business meetings, fundraisers, graduation, groom's dinner, luncheons, reunions, etc.
* Half day $500
* Full day $900
* Hourly $100 (minimum 3 hours)
Weekdays: Monday through Thursday
* Half-price rental fee listed above.
* Kitchen use fee $100
* Bar area use fee $200 if alcohol is being served at your nonwedding event
* Tablecloth rental: $10/table